Social Media Policy
Beaumont Parish Social Media Policy sets out our guidelines for the way in which we expect all users to interact and communicate on our social media channels.
In order to help create a safe environment on our social media channels we have set out some guidelines which apply to any engagement with us or other members of the community on any of our social media channels.
By engaging with our social media channels you agree to follow these guidelines. Comments must not:
- Include offensive, inappropriate or obscene language or content (including images, videos or links);
- Threatening, violent, abusive or insulting statements likely to stir up hatred;
- Personal attacks aimed at staff, partners, beneficiaries or other members of the public;
- Material which is defamatory of any person;
- Material breaching the data protection, privacy or confidentiality rights of any person;
- Material promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Spam messages
Beaumont Parish reserves the right to hide or delete comments made on our channels, as well as block any user of our social media channels that breaches the above requirements.